Size: Less than one linear foot (about 130 pages).
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Philip D. Lagerquist (1966).
SUBJECT FILE, 1933-1936
- National Archives correspondence
- Missouri Agreements-National Reemployment Service budget correspondence
- Missouri organization correspondence
- Premises-National Reemployment Service correspondence
- Missouri-Mr. Person's file
- Missouri-projects-information and correspondence
- Missouri-projects-correspondence, Missouri River
- Missouri-strikes and lockouts
- Division of Operations, U.S.E.S.-surveys and reports, correspondence
- Division of Operations, U.S.E.S, Missouri miscellaneous correspondence
- Veterans Division, Missouri
- Missouri-Personnel-NRS correspondence
- Missouri-J.H. Zabel's file