Size: Less than one linear foot (about 75 pages).
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Dennis Bilger (1972).
- Ba - Willcox
- Bill - to amend the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance System
- Memorandum, Oct, 11, 1951 - draft bill for hospital benefits for OASI beneficiaries
- Notes on American Labor Party tentative draft on Social Security, etc., March 12, 1945
- Press release - appointment of Park M. Banta as General Counsel of Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, April 9, 1953
- Speeches - Alanson W. Willcox, 1947-1950
- Cross reference sheet