Foreign language brochures
The brochures below are all in pdf format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
Museum Temporarily Closing for Renovation July 23, 2019
The Truman Library is launching a massive renovation of the museum and its exhibitions, the first major renovation in more than 20 years and the largest since the museum opened its doors in 1957. The museum’s last day open to the public is Monday, July 22, 2019, before the museum closes.
Learn more about the ambitious project, planned to coincide with the 75th anniversary of the start of Truman’s presidency in 2020, at https://www.trumanlibraryinstitute.org/capital-campaign/.
Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Open Sundays, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Admission to the Truman Presidential Museum & Library is:
- $12 for adults
- $10 for seniors 62 and older
- $10 Veterans / Mil. retired-disabled
- $8 College Students (with i.d.)
- $5 Youth 13-18
- Free for children ages 12 and under
- Group rate $8 (15+)
- School group $5 per student
- There is no admission to enter the Museum Store
- The Museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Museum Store
- Schedule a Special Event
- How to book a group visit
- School Group online reservation form
24-hour information line: (800) 833-1225
Administrative offices: (816) 268-8200
FAX: (816) 268-8295
Visitors are allowed to take pictures throughout the museum but the use of a flash is prohibited.