Size: 1 linear feet, 9 linear inches.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Jerry N. Hess (1963); Jan Davis and David Clark (2016).
ALPHABETICAL FILE, 1924-1962
- Belgium: Decoration of the Knight of the Order of Leopold from the Government of Belgium
- Blair, James T., Jr.
- Blair, Sam C.
- Boyle, William M., Jr.
- Churchill, Winston S., address of, at Fulton, Missouri, March 5, 1946
- Connelly, Matthew J.
- General correspondence
- Governor of Missouri's Honorary Staff
- Kansas City - Municipal affairs (2 folders)
- Kansas City - ordinances
- Kansas City - resolution on the death of B.B. Smith
- Kansas City School District
- Makaroff, Vadim
- Messages upon resignation of B.B. Smith as Mayor of Kansas City
- Red Bridge Farm
- South American Trip - 1948
- Truman, Harry S., (2 folders)
- Vaughan, Harry H.
- Speeches and Statements by Bryce B. Smith (folder #1)
- Speeches and Statements by Bryce B. Smith (folders #2-5)
- Newspaper clippings
- Cross reference sheets indicating items transferred to the book, museum audiovisual collections, H.S.T.L.
Box 4PUBLICATIONS FILE
- Miscellaneous publications
- Scrapbook, 1928-1939
- Scrapbook, 1932-1933
- Scrapbook, 1933-1934
- Scrapbook, 1939, January-June
- Scrapbook, 1939, June-September
- Scrapbook, 1939-1962