Size: 1 linear foot.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Erwin J. Mueller (1975).
- SUBJECT FILES, 1941-1949
- Correspondence, 1948-1949
- Recollections of Washington, D.C.
- World War II incidents - Remington Arms Company
- Munitions Board Publications - "Allocation of Private Industrial Capacity" (Vol. 1-A)
- Munitions Board Publications - "Cataloging" (Vol. 1-B)
- Munitions Board Publications - "Industrial Equipment" (Vol. 1-C)
- Munitions Board Publications - "Charts, Personal, Procurement" (Vol. 1-D)
- Munitions Board Publications - proposal for integration of priorities and allocations (Vol. 1-E)
- Munitions Board Publications - stockpiling (Vol. 1-F)
- Munitions Board references in Congressional Record
- Scrapbook (xerox copy), folders 1-7
- Congressional testimony of Donald F. Carpenter, 1949
- Armed Services Procurement Regulation, May 19, 1948
- Armed Forces Special Weapons Project
- Atomic Energy Commission
- Committees and Boards Organization
- Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Military Liaison Committee
- Munitions Board
- National Military Establishment
- National Security Resources Board
- Proceedings of the Joint Orientation Conference, November 1-18, 1948
- Research and Development Board
- Training with Industry - Munitions Board, June 1949