Size: 1 linear feet, 9 linear inches.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Harry Clark (1964); Jan Davis and David Clark (2016).
- Citizens for T.V.A. Inc.
- Confirmation hearings, chairman of board
- Correspondence, 1933-1954
- Dixon-Yates contract information (2 folders)
- Lectures delivered at the University of Chicago, February 15-26, 1954
- Lilienthal, David E.
- Speeches and articles (3 folders)
- Staff meetings-notes
- The T.V.A.: An Approach to the Development of a Region by G. R. Clapp - book reviews
- The T.V.A.: An Approach to the Development of a Region by G. R. Clapp - correspondence re book
- Truman, Harry S.
- Advisory Committee on Voluntary Foreign Aid
- Clippings and news items
- Correspondence (A)
- Correspondence (B-J)
- Correspondence (K-Q)
- Correspondence (R-Z)
- Memoranda and drafts of E.S.M. report
- Middle East, speeches and articles re
- Miscellaneous confidential correspondence
- Miscellaneous data, vouchers, etc.
- Personal correspondence
- Relief and works agency for Palestine refugees in the Near East
- Speech made for inclusion in U.N. film "Refugee Town"
- State Department - Gardner, A. Z.
- State Department - miscellaneous
- Summary of economic survey reports
- United Nations
- American Society for Public Administration
- Brownlow, Louis
- Speeches and articles