Size: 3 linear feet, 1 linear inch.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Dennis Bilger (1983); David Clark (2013); Randy Sowell (2015).
SUBJECT FILE: United States Attorney - Southern District of New York
- Correspondence and memoranda, 1939-1941
- Associated Gas and Electric Company - correspondence, memoranda, notes and reports, 1940-1941 (2 folders)
- Memoranda re Investigation of Judge J. Warren Davis, March 11, 1941
- Members and staff personnel - biographical sketches
- Correspondence, 1946-1947
- Expenses, 1944
- Hugh Fulton letters re resignation, 1944: A-L
- Hugh Fulton letters re resignation, 1944: M-Z
- Hugh Fulton resignation papers
- Press release, August 11, 1944
- Memoranda notes and reports, 1943-1946
- Memoranda notes and reports, 1947-1949
- Reports, 1943-1944
- Report on the Canal Project, 1942
- Suppressed Housing Report, 1947
- Speeches - Harry S. Truman, 1941-1942
- Speeches - Harry S. Truman, 1943
- Speeches - Harry S. Truman, 1944
Box 4SUBJECT FILE: Democratic National Committee - 1944 election
- Newspaper clippings and magazine articles re Harry S. Truman
- Harry S. Truman speeches - drafts and materials
- Federal Tax Handbook, 1944 - C. H. Collison
- Correspondence and documents, 1945-1956 (2 folders)
- Replies from Federal agencies to questionnaire submitted by the Special Subcommittee on Government Information, 1955
Box 5NAME FILE
- A - B
- C - D
- F - G
- Fulton, Wayne
- Hartmen, Clara B.
- Higgins, Andrew J.
- Jackson, Robert H.
- Kaiser, Henry J.
- Kaufman, Morgan S. (court case - United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania - August 1942)
- Mahon, Thomas
- O'Donnell, Neil - Idaho Maryland Mines
- Truman, Harry S., 1944-1945
- Truman Committee - correspondence re reunions of 1948-1958 (3 folders)
- American Forum of the Air, July 15, 1947
- Biographical data re Hugh Fulton
- Correspondence re Hugh Fulton party, 1958-1959
- Correspondence re photographs, 1947
- Correspondence re publicity, 1945
- Juan Peron - book in Spanish language Declaration de Los Derechos del Trabajador (autographed by Juan Peron to Hugh Fulton, May 27, 1947)
- Cross reference sheet
- Michiganensian [2013 accretion]
- Press Clippings [2015 accretion]
- Scrapbook 1 [2013 accretion]
- Scrapbook 2 [2013 accretion]
- Scrapbook 3 [2013 accretion]