See also Merwin L. Bohan oral history.
Size: 10 linear feet.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Erwin J. Mueller (1976).
- 100 Distribution and Sales territories
- 200 Travel and Tourism
- 300 Lectures and Speeches
- 400 Organization and reporting
- 500 Comparative statistical information
- 1000 International relations
- 1100 United States policy toward Latin America
- 1200 Trade Policy
- 1300 Economic policies and programs
- 3000 International law
- 4000 Finance
- 4100 Currency and exchange
- 4200 Foreign investment
- 4400 Standard of living (prices-trends of trade)
- 5000 Agriculture
- 5100 Fisheries
- 5200 Forests and products
- 6000 Mining
- 7000 Manufacturing
- 7100 Building
- 8000 Power
- 8100 Transportation
- 8200 Communications
- 9000 Social and labor
- F-1 to F-12 (12 folders)
- F-12 to F-25 (12 folders)
Box 4CORRESPONDENCE FILE: Alphabetical File
- Bohan, Merwin L, correspondence concerning early career
- Bradshaw, James F.
- Douglas, Lee B.
- Herring, Hubert
- Knox, Chalres F. (2 folders)
- X, Y, Z
- American and Foreign Power Company
- Argentine book, Twentieth Century Fund
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- Classification of lands for irrigation and drainage
- Commerce, Department of (folder 1)
- Commerce, Department of (folder 2-5)
- "The Development of Brazil" (report)
- Economic Commission Latin America-Pan American Union Investment Study
- Economic conditions and statistics
- Exchange and finance
- Foreign Aid - Latin America
- Foreign Commerce Service
- Foreign free world - Supply and demand for farm products (1965-1970)
- Foreign Service Journal
- Foreign Service of the United States
- Foreign trade - import and export restrictions
- Inter-American agencies and international agencies in Latin American economic development
- Inter-American Bank
- International Development Services (folder 1)
- International Development Services (folder 2)
- Investment in Latin America
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission (2 folders)
- Labor and Wages
- Latin America policy
- Latin America regional
- Mexico - short term credit
- Mexico - Williams Report
- Northeast Brazil Survey
- Pan American Union
- Projections of demand for and production of agriculture commodities
- Reflections of Latin American foreign policy
- State, Department of (4 folders)
- "Strategy for the Americas"
- Techniques of economic field research
- United Nations
- Urquidi case
- White House
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter I - The Colonial Years
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter I - The Historical Setting (revised)
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter II - The Peron Era
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter III - The Struggle for Recovery
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter IV - The Road Ahead
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter V - Land and People
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter VI - Agriculture
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter VII - The Other Extractive Industries
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter VIII - Manufacturing
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter IX - Public Services
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter X - International Trade and Payments
- Argentina Book (Knopf) Chapter XI - Public and Private Finance
- Argentina project - Twentieth Century Fund (4 folders)
- The Argentine Consijo Nacional De Desarrollo -OAS- Department of Economic Affairs
- Bolivia - Contract for studying and programming the agriculture sector of the economy by Osvaldo Sunkel
- "The Crisis of the Nation State in Latin America - Challenge and Response"
- "The Department of State - A Study in Futility"
- Economic Commission for Latin American and the United States
- "Export Prospects of Latin American Manufacturers"
- "Guatemala" - draft of manuscript
- "Introduction to the Latin American Market"
- "Investment in Cuba"
- "Land Tenure and Agriculture Development in Argentina"
- "Northeast Brazil Survey"
- "Preliminary Survey of the Political Feasibility of the Private Enterprise increasing the Productivity of the Mexican Ejido"
- "Proposal for a Study of Argentine Economic and Financial Policies by the Twentieth Century Fund"
- "Reflections on United States Economic Cooperation with Latin America"
- Ross Report -"A Guide to Investing in Mexico"
- "Viet Nam - Impediments to Political Development"
- "Viet Nam - Some Issues on Current Policy Debate"
- American Bar Association, Portland, Oregon, May 29, 1954
- Behind the News (broadcast) March 4, 1953
- CEPAL Speech, June 15, 1951
- Combined Service Groups, Madison, Wisconsin, September 21, 1954
- Dallas College - Southern Methodist University, October 2, 1961
- Dallas County League of Women Voters, October 21, 1947
- Diplomacy Speech
- Economic Commission Latin America (draft) May 29, 1951
- Economic and Political Bases for a Latin American Common Market, Georgetown University, June 22, 1966
- The Future of Direct Foreign Investment in Latin American, Latin American Studies Association, Austin, Texas, December 2-5, 1971
- Hampton Roads Foreign Commerce Club, Hampton Roads, Virginia, May 4, 1954
- Human Resources - Key to Economic Development
- The Impact of Inflation on Financial Institutions- American Bankers Association, Washington, D.C., January 6, 1975
- Importance of World Trade - International Seminar of Dallas College, November 13, 1962
- Javits, Jacob K., Conference on the Economic Integration of Latin America, Georgetown University, June 24, 1966
- Latin American Economics
- Latin American Economics - Lectures 1-31 (31 folders)
- Latin American Economics - Lectures 32-35 (5 folders)
- Latin America in Our World Perspective - Council on World Affairs, Dallas, Texas, April 16, 1952
- Latin American Policy of the United States - Dallas College, October 5, 1959
- Latin American Policy of the United States - Fort Worth - Dallas Import-Export Clubs
- Latin American Policy of the United States - Southwestern University, October 29, 1963
- Latin American Relations - Dallas Real Esate Board, May 29, 1958
- Lecture Course 100a
- Lectures - general
- Maritime Policy of the United States - Los Angeles, California, May 20, 1954
- Meeting of National and World Politics - Women's National Democratic Club, Washington, D.C., December 13, 1973
- Pan American Society - New York City, address by Thomas C. Mann, April 14, 1966
- Political, Legal and Institutional Aspects of Latin American Economic Integration - Georgetown University, June 23, 1966
- Rotary Club - Dallas, Texas, October 9, 1957
- Rotary Club - Mexico City, February 15, 1946
- United States Economic Mission - LaPaz, Bolivia, May 15, 1942
- United States - Soviet Detente and its Effect on East-West Relations in Europe - Dallas Council on World Affairs, May 29, 1975
- University of Florida lecture, February 3, 1959
- World Trade Department - U.S. Chamber of Commerce, San Francisco, California, May 19, 1954
- Research Notes (folders 1-8)
- Research Notes (folders 9-13)
- Research Notes (folders 14-15)
- Publications - general (3 folders)
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission - Vols. 1, 1A
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission - Vols. 2, 3
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission - Vols. 4, 5
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission - Vols. 6-8
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission - Vols. 9, 10
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission - Vols. 11-13
- Joint Brazil-United States Economic Development Commission - Vols. 14-annex
- Cross references