Director, Speakers' Bureau, Democratic National Committee, 1936 and 1940; Assistant Postmaster General, 1947-1950
Size: 4 linear feet.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Dennis E. Bilger, 1979
- 1970: January
- 1970: February - March
- 1970: April - May
- 1970: June - July
- 1970: August - September
- 1970: October - November
- 1970: December
- 1971: January
- 1971: February - March
- 1971: April - May
- 1971: June - July
- 1971: August - September
- 1971: October - December
- 1972: January - February
- 1972: March - April
- 1972: May - June
- 1972: July - August
- 1972: September - October
- 1972: November - December
- 1973: January - February
- 1973: March - April
- 1973: May - June
- 1973: July - August
- 1973: September - October
- 1973: November - December
- 1974: January - February
- 1974: March - April
- 1974: May - July
- 1933-1934, undated
- 1930 - 1935
- 1937 - 1939
- 1940 - January-October
- 1940 - November-December
- 1936 campaign - miscellaneous (2 folders)
- 1936 campaign - reports on "Roosevelt Caravan" (2 folders)
- 1936 campaign - Speakers' Bureau - press releases, reports, memoranda (2 folders)
- 1936 campaign - Speakers' Bureau - Democratic National Committee name cards (blank)
- 1940 campaign - biographies of Democratic leaders
- 1940 campaign - miscellaneous (3 folders)
- 1940 campaign - Speakers' Bureau - preliminary study "James A. Farley: Elderly Statesman" by Joe Murphy, July 27, 1974
POST OFFICE FILE
- Appointment as Second Assistant Postmaster General - 1947
- 1948: January - miscellaneous
- 1948: January 26 - Mexican Flag presentation
- 1948: February - miscellaneous
- 1948: February 6-10 - trip to Mexico
- 1948: February 19-March 12 - trip to Alaska and Orient
- 1948: March - miscellaneous
- 1948: April - miscellaneous
- 1948: May - miscellaneous
- 1948: May 15 - 30th anniversary of Air Mail Service
- 1948: June - miscellaneous
- 1948: July 9 - testimonial banquet - John D. Hardy
- 1948: August - September - miscellaneous
- 1948: October - trip to Europe
- 1948: November-December - miscellaneous
- 1949: January - miscellaneous
- 1949: January 20 - Inauguration
- 1949: February 22 - Washington Day - Topeka, Kansas
- 1949: February-March - miscellaneous
- 1949: April-May - miscellaneous
- 1949: June-July - miscellaneous
- 1949: August-September - miscellaneous
- 1949: October-November - miscellaneous
- 1949: November 18 - New Orleans - First Day Issue - 10 cents air mail stamp
- 1950: December 1949 - May 1950 - miscellaneous
- 1950: March 6-7 - Conference Departmental and Field Officials - Air Mail Service, Kansas City, Missouri
ATTORNEY GENERAL'S COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
- Administration of Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (2 vols.)
- Department of Justice
- National Labor Relations Board
- Post Office Department
- Railway Labor - National Rail Road Adjustment Board and National Mediation Board
- Social Security Board
- War Department
MIDDLE EAST AMERICAN OIL CORPORATION FILE: General File
- Corporate records
- Incorporation documents
- Contracts and assignments
- Bills, expenditures
- Corporation, trusts - reports on
- Dissolution documents
- Benali, Mohammed
- Libyan American Oil Company
- Libyan American Oil Company - Keith Collins to Mohammed Benali
- Manuscript "The Challenge of Oman" by Paul C. Aiken
MIDDLE EAST AMERICAN OIL CORPORATION FILE: Assignment of Royalty Interests (Kunz)
- Kunz, Hans Albert
- Holbrook, George W. - trustee
- Jensen, Frank E.
- Reynolds, Alexander
- Streeter, Bradley C.
- Streeter, Clarendon
- Streeter, Isabel B.
- Streeter, Isabel Wright
- Stevens, Marian Bradley
- Stevens, Sarah McMillan
MIDDLE EAST AMERICAN OIL CORPORATION FILE: Assignment of Royalty Interests (Phillips)
- Phillips, Wendell
- Phillips, Merilyn and Wendell
- Phillips, Wendell and Sunshine
- Bruce, Robert P.
- Christensen, Loren L.
- Colgate, Bayard
- Collins, Keith
- Correy, Alan L., Jr.
- Fowler, Harry W.
- Harriman, E. Roland
- Johnson, Colonel Louis A., trustee
- Kealona, James
- Kem, Doctor Edwin
- Lagermann, Eric
- McCollum, Charles
- McCollum, Eilene Salama
- Nevels, Luman N., Jr. and Charles K.C. Chang (cancelled)
- Sears, Mary P.
- Sheridan Inquiry
- Shirley, Mason E., Sr.
- Terry, William B.
- Thurston, Loren Potter
- Tongz, Ruddy F.
- Walker, Alexander
- Wardle, Byron
- Wasserman, William
- Wilkie, Phillip
- Yardleman, Montague
MIDDLE EAST AMERICAN OIL CORPORATION FILE: Assignment of Royalty Interests (Pryor)
- Pryor, Samuel F.
- Appleyard, Dr. Robert et. al.
- Bartram Brothers Corporation
- Investment Corporation of Philadelphia
- Lagermann, Eric and William Wasserman
- Mullahey, William J.
- National Bank and Trust Company, Greenwich, Connecticut
- Norwood, Christopher
- Pryor children, five
- Reed, Adrian
- Reed, Joseph Verner
- Stockwell, David Inc.
- Ulupalakua Ranch, Ltd.
MIDDLE EAST AMERICAN OIL CORPORATION FILE: Assignment of Royalty Interests (Collins)
- Collins, Keith Reginald
- Pappenfus, Harry
- Reed Thomas C.
- Saliba, Jacob
- Smith, Beverly Chew
- Whittman, Lois R.
- Administrative Law and Procedure under the NIRA by Paul C. Aiken, March 1946
- Army Records
- Educational records - Mackville, Kansas Public Schools
- Educational records - University of Kansas, 1928-1930
- Educational records - Princeton University, 1930-1931
- Educational records - George Washington University, 1935-1936
- Law school notes, papers and reports (folders 1-6)
- Law school notes, papers and reports (folders 7-8)
- Negro stump speeches
- States of the Union Message, January 8, 1964 (framed)
- Supreme Court - Panama Refinery Company et. al., January 7, 1935
CROSS REFERENCE FILE
- Materials transferred to the audio-visual collection
- Materials transferred to the book collection
- Materials transferred to the museum collection