Size: 28 linear feet, 10 linear inches.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S. government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain. Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents, or their heirs.
Processed by: Willie L. Harriford, Jr. (1963); David Clark (2011); Jan Davis and David Clark (2016).
PERSONAL CORRESPONDENCE, 1933-1948
- Appointment to Federal Trade Commission (2 folders)
- Christmas greetings, gifts, and others
- Civil service
- Complimentary books (2 folders)
- Confidential from Washington (D.C.)
- Congratulatory notes
- Congratulatory notes and replies
- Congratulatory notes on reappointment to Federal Trade Commission
- Congratulatory notes on becoming Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission
- Congratulatory notes to others (folder 1)
- Congratulatory notes to others (folder 2)
- Cornerstone laying of Federal Trade Commission Building
- Densmore, Shohl, Sawyer and Densmore
- Family letters and photographs
- Foundry Church
- Freer, Lt. Col., Mrs., and Maj. Romeo
- Freer, Mrs. Alice
- Freer children
- Freer, Mrs. Olive
- Freer, Romeo, III
- Hearing aid
- Inaugural parade, 1941
- Kern, Howard L.
- Notes of appreciation (3 folders)
- Press releases
- Real estate
- Roeder, J. Dawson
- Requests for donations
- Roderick, Mr. Frank J.
- Speeches, and correspondence concerning speeches (2 folders)
- Speeches - mailing list
- Supple, Mr. Gilbert
- Thank you letters for endorsements - Federal Trade Commission, 1935
- Wedding announcement, Robert C. and Alice, 1938
- Mac and Mc
- American Bar Association
- Announcements, lists of persons sent, firm of Freer and Galvin
- Bar associations, various
- Birthday letters
- Board of Elections
- Canal Zone
- Cincinnati, University of - College of Law
- Cockrill, Judge Edith A.
- Congratulations on starting new law office
- Congratulations on starting new law office, answered
- D.C. Society of Professional Engineers
- Fair trade
- Freer, Alice and Robin - schools, etc.
- Freer, Mrs. Paul A.
- George Washington University
- Goodwin, Guy B., Jr.
- Inaugural Committee, 1953
- Leave record of Robert E. Freer at Federal Trade Commission
- Letters of endorsement and application for Federal appointment
- Martindale-Hubbell, Inc.
- "Regler Fellers"
- Truman family, 1953-1959
- University Club
- Aronson, George A.
- Associated Transport, Inc.
- Barbour, Kimpel and Allen
- Basic Vegetable Products, Inc. (2 folders)
- Benson Coal Company, NLRB
- Benson Goss Fuels, Inc., appeal brief
- Benson Goss Fuels, Inc., draft of brief
- Benson Goss Fuels, Inc., correspondence
- Benson Goss Fuels, Inc., trial notes (3 folders)
- Blue vs. Chapman
- Briefs and forms (4 folders)
- Capson Manufacturing Company (3 folders)
- Chin vs. Fong
- Coast to Coast Stores, Inc.
- Cohens, Reliable
- Court forms
- Cromwell Institute (2 folders)
- Cromwell Institute
- Crucible Corporation
- Disposal of Air Force property
- Dudley LeBlanc, Inc. (3 folders)
- Ellsworth Music Company
- Federal Career employees (2 folders)
- Florida East Coast Bondholders
- Florida Citrus Mutual (4 folders)
- Foremost Dairies, Inc. (7 folders)
- Frear, Senator J. Allen - radio station
- Freer and Scott, office dockets
- Washington College vs. Freer
- Gardner, Hamilton - appeal of rating
- Greek Shipowners Corp. claims
- Hyam, George (Island Recreation and Homes Association) - Angel Island
- Hunter, S.D.
- Johnson vs. Johnson
- Lewin, S.E.C. - File 54-168, A.P. & L.
- McCurry, U.T.
- McGeer, Patricia
- McPherson, Inc.
- Manchester, Glenn W.
- Meehanite Metal Corp.
- Merger, law
- Momand, A. B.
- Morgan Steel Products, Inc.
- Mosler Safe Company
- Motions and pleadings Motor Carrier Bureau - I.C.C.
- Mutual Benefit Health and Accident Association (2 folders)
- National Health Aids, Inc.
- National Heating Wholesalers
- National Congress of Petroleum Retailers (2 folders)
- National Petroleum Association
- National Television Dealers Association
- Nemer, Jerry
- Peel vs. Transit Authority (2 folders)
- Pepsi-Cola Company (5 folders)
- Pioneers, Inc.
- Propper Manufacturing Company, Inc. (2 folders)
- Quisenberry, James A.
- Rhode Pharmaceutical Company
- Russell, John A.
- Russell and Company (6 folders)
- Safeway Stores, Inc.
- Sample pleadings
- Shell Oil Company
- Snare, Frederick - Corporation
- Stein, Edward George
- Sunshine Biscuit Company (2 folders)
- Supple soles
- Texas-Ohio Gas Company (3 folders)
- United Hotels of Puerto Rico, Inc. and Condado Beach Hotel Company
- U.S. Security Company - Lindenberg, Leo
- Virginia Woolen Company (3 folders)
- Wain's Laboratory
- Waltham Bearing Company
- Waring vs. U.S. Court of Claims
- Waring vs. U.S. Court of Claims (3 folders)
- Weakly, Frank E.
- Wilkins, John H., Company
- David Wills vs. Drapers Company
- Wilner, J.A. vs. Commissioner of Internal Revenue
- Winfield and Eleanor Burns
- Wire Specialties and Manufacturing Corp.
- Administrative Procedure Act
- Administrative Procedure Act - Attorney General's Committee
- American Bar Association, Administrative Law Section (2 folders)
- American Bar Association, International Trade Regulations (2 folders)
- American Legion (2 folders)
- American University
- Bar Association, Washington, D.C.
- Board of Election, Hamilton County, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Board of Trade, Fair Trade Commission (2 folders)
- Basing Point, Cement Case (4 folders)
- Commissioners of Federal Trade Commission (in order of succession)
- Congressional Record
- Corporation mergers
- Federal Bar Association (2 folders)
- Federal Bar Foundation
- Federal Power Commission
- Federal Trade Commission, anti-trust laws
- Federal Trade Commission, cosmetic industry
- Federal Trade Commission, news releases
- Federal Trade Commission, Trade Practice Bulletin
- Federal Trade Commission, speeches and addresses
- Federal Trade Commission, opinions of the Commission
- Food and Drug Administration
- George Washington University - Athletic Committee
- George Washington University - confidential from Washington
- George Washington University - miscellaneous
- George Washington University - trustees meetings and minutes
- George Washington University Victory Council (4 folders)
- Government agencies, correspondence with
- Government Printing Office
- Hearing Examiner, Chief - Federal Power Commission (2 folders)
- Hoover Commission - Task Force on paperwork
- Housing bills
- Inter-American Bar Association
- Interstate Commerce Commission
- Justice, Department of
- Ketcham, Orman
- Lincoln Sesquicentennial Commission - Civil War Centennial Commission
- Lists of names and addresses
- Mail List - D.C. and miscellaneous
- Mail List - California, San Francisco, Los Angeles
- Mail List - B
- Mail List - Colorado
- Mail List - Illinois
- Mail List - Indiana
- Mail List - Michigan
- Mail List - Missouri
- Mail List - New York
- Mail List - Ohio
- Mail List - Oregon
- Mail List - Pennsylvania
- Mail List - Tennessee
- Mail List - Washington
- Military records
- Miller, J.M.
- Miscellaneous correspondence (2 folders)
- Natural Gas Act - legislative history
- Newspaper clippings (4 folders)
- Ohio Society of Washington
- O'Mahoney, Sen. Joseph C., articles by
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity (3 folders)
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Senate Subcommittee on Anti-Trust
- Select Committee on Small Business
- Small Business Committee
- Speeches, 1935-1955 (folder 1)
- Speeches, (folders 2-4)
- Trade practice agreements
- Trade Practice Bulletin
- Trade Regulations
- Tungsten-newspaper items re
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Washington Board of Trade
- Washington Trade Association Executives
- Washington World Affairs Center
- Who's Who in America
- World Trade Committee
- White House Conference on Highway Safety (3 folders)
- Relaxation of Rail regulations (4 Vol.)
- Reparation - Interstate Commerce Law by Otis L. Mohundro
- American Legion - Resolutions
- American Legion - Procedures Research Section, National Legislative Division
- American Legion - Veterans benefits
- American Legion - Communism
- American Legion - The Inquirendo Banquet
- American Legion - Housing
- American Legion - Universal Military Training
- Duplicates of cases before various commissions
- Cases before NLBB
- Cases before FTC
- Miscellaneous correspondence
- Speeches - The Ethics of Advertising, 2-9-49
- Speeches - Let's Stop Kicking the Anti-Trust Laws Around, 12-7-48
- Speeches - The Basing Point Pricing System, 12-28-48
- Speeches - Geographical Pricing, The Basing Point Problem and the Implications of the Detroit Oil Jobbers Case
- Federal Trade Commission - press releases
- Law notes and cases, administrative law
- Law notes, torts, Vol. I and II
- Law notes, torts and text review, Vol. IV
- Economic Foundations of the Regulation of Public Utilities
- Miscellaneous Valuations Notes
- Valuation articles and memos
- Addresses by members of the Federal Trade Commission Statements before the Anti-trust
- Sub-committee of the House Committee on the Judiciary
- Duplicate speeches of R.E. Freer
- Law notes - trial notes
- Law notes - torts, Vol. III
- Law notes - Debates Parliamentary Procedure
- Law notes - Bar Review
- Consolidation of Railroads - lecture notes, American University
- Federal Valuation of Railroads
- Regulation of transportation theory and practice
- Interstate Commerce
- Relaxation of Rail Regulations - Research Report
- Federal Trade Commission - Monthly Summary of Work - 1948
- Proposed findings of fact on order in the matter of Pillsbury Mills, Inc. Docket No. 6000.
- Factors in rate making for Natural Gas and Natural Gas Pipeline Companies
- The Reception of Evidence for the Federal Trade Commission (2 copies)
- Bankruptcy Laws of the United States
- War Activities of the Federal Trade Commission
- Restraints in Building Finance
- The Robinson-Patman Anti-Price Discrimination Act
- Reparation, Vol. 2
- Coordinator's Reports Nos. 1, 2, 3
- The Reception of Evidence for the Federal Trade Commission
- Digest of the Robinson-Patman Act
- Federal Trade Commission Act Amendments
- Federal Trade Commission powers of Investigation
- R. Exs. 569 & 572, F.T.C. Docket No. 6000.
- Miscellaneous speeches by Robert Freer, 1935-1943
- Letter, JFK to R.E. Freer, 2-11-61
Box 66 [2011 accretion]
- Personal Writings
- Printed Materials
- Scrapbook, 1899-1946
- Scrapbook, 1947-1956